Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Mindjack Series and a Summer Hiatus

Wednesday Wandering #1 ...

When everyone reads minds, a secret is a dangerous thing to keep. Kira is an outcast who can't read thoughts. When she accidentally mind-controls her only friend, she's forced into an underworld where mindjacking everyone she loves is just the start.
I've read (listened) to several books by Susan K. Quinn and loved them. She's a fabulous writer, and she's got a great deal going right now.

Her boxset of the Mindjack series--includes Open Minds, Closed Hearts, and Free Souls--is on sale for only $.99. Woohoo!



Wednesday Wandering #2 ...

I'm facing a bunch of deadlines again, and I'm needing to back off from some things. Except for IWSG and the occasional Friday promotion, I'm going to be in editing cave.

Have a great summer!



8 comments:

  1. I think I'm gonna hide in a cave myself given that it's 42*C here right now and us walruses hate summer heat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the cave, don't let any bears in though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to a happy and productive break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Editing cave away. Here's hoping you meet all your deadlines with cheese to spare!

    ReplyDelete

Comments brighten my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...