Sunday, March 10, 2013

Rise of Keitus by Andrea Pearson

I know things have been really busy on my blog this month.
There are just a lot of books coming out, it seems. 

Don't forget that today is the last day to let me know if you want your name to be put in the drawing for Gaze into Heaven (see the blog post here).

Well, today I'm going to talk about the release of Rise of Keitus, the fourth book in Andrea Pearson's Kilenya series. I've gotten behind in my reading, but I read and reviewed the first two books: The Key of Kilenya and The Ember Gods. I thoroughly enjoyed both of these middle grade fantasies. The third book is August Fortress, and I have it and this new book on my to-read list.

Here's what Rise of Keitus is about:
Jacob Clark's fantasy adventure has reached its most dangerous phase yet. A swarm of blood-ridden insects overwhelms Taga Village--threatening the existence of the Makalos--and the secret regarding Akeno's strengths is about to be revealed. Not only that, but Jacob's newly honed abilities allow him to discover the origin of the evil Lorkon. But finding out may be his deadliest mission yet.
Join Jacob and his friends in this fourth installment in the Kilenya Series as they strive to prevent the Lorkon disease from destroying Eklaron and Earth.
To celebrate the release of Rise of Keitus, Andrea's got The Key of Kilenya on sale--today it's free. So, if you've been curious about this series or are just ready for a fun middle grade romp, now's your chance to give it a try.

Here's where you can get The Key of Kilenya:
Kindle
Nook
Smashwords (for other eReading formats)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Comments brighten my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...