Friday, December 10, 2010

My Outline

From this post
Up to this point, with a 96,000 word manuscript (completed but for editing) and 1/3-1/2 done manuscript of 50,000 I've always been a winger as a writer. This is actually unusual for me, since I'm normally a list maker and very organized. How else can I run an election for a population of 92,000 people or do public speaking? But for some strange reason I've had a hard time doing an outline for writing.

I decided for my NaNoWriMo project that I would try and discipline myself and do an outline. Each of the cards above represent what I hope will be a chapter. Not too shabby! We'll see how it works when I can actually start typing from my notes.

When I finish this project, I will then evaluate the experience and find out if winging it or outlining works best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...