Wednesday, July 5, 2023

IWSG - July 2023

   

Purpose: To share and encourage. Writers can express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. Those who have been through the fire can offer assistance and guidance. It’s a safe haven for insecure writers of all kinds!
Co-hosts for the July 5th are

QuestionWhere do your story ideas predominantly come from? 

For my first book, it cam from a dream, and I've had a few idea germinate from other dreams, but my ideas can come from almost anywhere. One series came to me because I love to play the game League of Legends. My fantasy came to me after I had lasik eye surgery and experience halos of light for a few months after.

What about you?

5 comments:

  1. Clever way to take on halos of light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never remember my dreams so no ideas come from there. But I agree with you that ideas are everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine surgery being an inspiration! Who would have thought!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, recover from surgery. Just shows ideas really do come from everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny you should mention that, as I had an idea for a story come from seeing the eyes of someone a day after they had LASIK. It was...unsettling.

    ReplyDelete

Comments brighten my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...