Wednesday, June 7, 2023

IWSG - June 7th

   

Purpose: To share and encourage. Writers can express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. Those who have been through the fire can offer assistance and guidance. It’s a safe haven for insecure writers of all kinds!
Co-hosts for the June 1st are

Question: If you ever did stop writing, what would you replace it with?

The optional question is actually an easy one for me. I love making videos and working on images, so I would love to take a Photoshop class and maybe one on After Effects to animate images. I've made a few YouTube videos to listen to while I write. (Not that I'd quit writing. Just do it for fun.)

What about you? Do you see a life after writing?

 

22 comments:

  1. That's a unique answer and sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I wasn't a translator I'd love to be a design empire mogul LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a fun outlet to have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially if I can figure out how to animate family pictures! :D

      Delete
  4. Nice, from one creative outlet to another!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great that you have another creative outlet to explore. I might like to take up jewelry making.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be fun! My niece does a lot of that and attends craft fairs. That part would make me nuts. That's why I don't do book signings.

      Delete
  6. Do you want to make videos for me? LOL, I'm not good at it and hate it, but I'm glad you enjoy it. I wasn't in a good mood when I wrote my post, but here's the link. https://www.charitybradford-riverford.com/post/iwsg-the-pit-of-despair

    ReplyDelete
  7. Making videos and images--that's very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Workingn with images is fun, but I love storytelling in various forms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds like an interesting and creatively satisfying activity, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Writing in all its forms, long or short, is very special to me. Even when all else goes sideways, the process of writing nurtures me. It would be nearly impossible to replace, but as I said in my post, we're not just one dimension. Given all that's going on in your life just now, with your hubby, I hope that your writing (in whatever form you choose) supports you. My husband also had a stroke some 10 years ago. Yes, the recovery was difficult, but I feel blessed that he has recovered and we have even more wonderful memories/times together. May all go well for you and hubby too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, I'm so glad to hear that your hubby has recovered. It's encouraging to hear. <3

      Delete

Comments brighten my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...