Friday, January 20, 2023

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?


Here's one of mine.

I was notorious for doing stupid stuff when I was young, mostly because I wasn't very coordinated. My dad used to call me an accident waiting to happen.

Example is when I was in third grade and thought it would be clever to throw a ball at the same time I leaped in the air and spun in a circle. Yeah, that didn't end well when I landed on my chin and drove my front teeth clear through my bottom lip.

One good thing though. I used to have a gap between my front teeth. It was gone in an instant. Couldn't bite with them for a year though. Too painful. But it was cheaper than braces. lol


9 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the coordination. Awkward is my middle name and falling up steps is my favorite game.

    Ouch on the teeth. My son was hit in the face in high school with a volleyball and his teeth pierced his upper lip. But it didn't do the tooth any damage. You had a double ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch!
    Dumbest thing I ever did was let my friends get me drunk on my twenty-first birthday. The results were not pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not do a lot of dumb things in my life as I've always been old and wise LOOOOL but trying to fix a TV wire while holding a metal lamp in the other hand probably wasn't the wisest thing to do at the moment LOOOL I flew over the couch and got a little burn on my finger. I think I have magical powers after that lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes, Dezzy! I'm glad you only got a little burn.

      Delete
  4. I was super awkward as a kid too. Once I drank too much tequila and went sleep walking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OUCH! and yikes. (I still do stupid things, shh, I don't want anybody to know that.).

    ReplyDelete

Comments brighten my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...