Thursday, March 21, 2019

Another Book Baby

I've set some pretty ambitious goals for myself. Below is the second of nine I hope to publish this year. Wish me luck!

Kayn never imagines a murder could lead him to love.

Billionaire Kayn Rafferty is happy with his life, content to be married to his job. Until his sister is threatened by the thugs who killed her husband. Things get even more complicated when the woman hired to help protect his sister finagles her way into his heart. He’s made it clear he’s not a commitment kind of guy, and that’s not changing.

Sona Rakan’s glad to take the job playing decoy for the sister of a handsome billionaire. What she doesn’t count on is falling for the guy. Her hopes for something more with him are dashed when the job comes to an abrupt end.

Then he offers her a chance to help him again, this time with his new charity. Not only will her terminally ill grandmother get her dream trip to Ireland, but Sona will have one last opportunity to convince Kayn to take a chance on love. But can she risk her heart when he’s made it clear that one day he’ll kiss her goodbye?



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Donna! You are on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing that man is called Luck 'cause he sure don't look like a billionaire :)
    Congrats on the new book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I best get myself a copy and add it to my read list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. Sure sticking to your goal and rolling them out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new baby. Best of luck launching it into the world.

    ReplyDelete

Comments brighten my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...