Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Wednesday Wandering - April 19th

One Wandering ...

It's almost here. That research I've mentioned before. 

Squeee!

Saturday, I'm flying to London (and later Scotland) with three other authors. We're doing research for a four-book Victorian time travel series we hope to have come out later this year.

Did I say I was excited?!

Understatement. 

*dances a happy dance*

We have quite an aggressive itinerary, so I may not be able to share pictures until I return. Depends upon how good our wifi is there.

See ya next month!

10 comments:

  1. You are going to love it! So much to see and do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip, Donna! Sounds like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! What awesomeness! Donna, I'm so excited for you and hope the trip will be not only amazing, but extremely fruitful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope everything goes smoothly. Sure it will be grand as you enjoy and research away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it some author symposium over there in London, because you're not the only of my writing friends that is over there this Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy for you and so jealous...rofl. Have a great time doing research. I hope I can get there someday soon to do my own. Always wanted to go to both places. Go safely and know I'm with you there in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love time travel and stories about the cosmic unknown, so much terra incognita - YESSSS Go for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Travel is the absolute best kind of research!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I didn't get here in time for "Bon Voyage" but I'll be waiting to hear all about it, and check out the pictures, when you get back.

    ReplyDelete

Comments brighten my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...