Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October IWSG

Click here to find out more and to see a list of other IWSG blogs.
Purpose: To share and encourage. Writers can express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. Those who have been through the fire can offer assistance and guidance. It’s a safe haven for insecure writers of all kinds!

The cohosts for October 1 are:

And it's here again! How can time be passing so quickly?

I've been trudging along with edits. Not particularly fast. My days have had neither super highs nor super lows. Just a mellow even keel.

That's okay, right? Don't forget to check out the IWSG anthology they're putting together.

And have you seen The Piano Guys's new video?


LOVE these guys!


11 comments:

  1. Most of my days are even keels, and that's all right.
    Today will not be one of them though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trudging through edits as well, not one of my favorite things to do! Good luck with yours!

    I love, love, LOVE The Piano Guys! Thanks for sharing their new video, I hadn't seen it yet!

    http://swordsandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even keel is good! I'd go for that right now. I'm in the middle of a revision that has me alternately elated or despairing . . .

    p.s. It still makes me happy to know I've found another Georgette Heyer fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. even keel days are fine by me, take those over crappy days any day of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took like even keels--mellow is good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your October/Halloween look here. I wish I had the time/ambition/creative ability to update my blog look to go along with the seasons.

    Also, good to hear that your live and times are on a even keel. wish it were so for me. Oh well, such is life.

    Love the Piano Guys. This Batman Evolution was surely fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An even pace can be good. I'm plodding along on my things too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's a lot to be said for even keel. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't have time to listen to that video but I couldn't resist. Glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Edits feel like forever. I can't even really tell if I do them fast or slow.

    I love the video.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've hit a dry spell where I'm not writing. I find that my days are busy with doing my volunteering stuff and by the time I can give myself and hour to write, I just want to read or watch TV!
    Love that video! A friend shared it on Facebook and my Batman loving teen now found a new group to download off of iTunes :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments brighten my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...