Monday, December 3, 2012

Operation: Help the Elf!

I'm Pete the Elf

You may have noticed this little guy in the column to the left. The wonderful gals over at The Bookshelf Muse (and who are authors of the wonderfully helpful Emotion Thesaurus) are at it again.

When they released ET, they did a Random Act of Kindness event that was so fun to take part in. I'm a firm believer that our perception controls our reality, so I'm all about looking for what's right in the world.

Well, Angela and Becca are doing something along that happy vein--with a fun holiday twist. Poor Pete the Elf messed up, and he needs our help to put things right.

Please head over to The Bookshelf Muse and check out the details. 
Consider signing up to help Pete. I think you'll find you want to.

Let's shout this to the world . . . and save Christmas!

15 comments:

  1. Can't trust those elves to get it right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elves! I'm not surprised. Probably sipping the eggnog on the job again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe in Random Acts of Kindness. << that should be a bumper sticker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friggin elves, always kncoking things off shelves, will go have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all about helping elves. Hermione did it, why shouldn't I? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a firm believer in random acts of kindness:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds so great Donna. I'll hop over fr more information. I'm excited! AND... love the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll check it out. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

Comments brighten my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...