Sunday, July 22, 2012

Time to Vote

As you know if you read my blog post last Wednesday, my blog has been nominated for the Fascination Award in Creative Writing. If if weren't for the nature of the particular post and the reason my blog was nominated (because of the quality of the comments), I would have blown this off as ridiculous.

There are a bazillion blogs that have been nominated, and I know the voting will narrow the numbers down for further votes (there's a badge for the top 25). But I do have awesome followers and commenters, so I'm doing something I wouldn't normally do.

As I shift uncomfortably in my chair, I'm asking for your vote in behalf of my great commenters. I think they (you) deserve it.

There appears to be some difficulty finding the place
to vote in the link on the picture below.
I will post if that is ever cleared up.
Sorry for the inconvenience.


Fascination Awards

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Did the tragedy in Colorado have any impact on your desire to see the new Batman movie?

20 comments:

  1. Awesome. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voting YAY!!

    And the movie, from what I hear is great, is something I hope to see soon. The incident in Colorado was tragic, but if we live our lives in constant fear of what if's, we're not living at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will vote away and yeah not seeing a movie because of that shooting is stupid, a nut job can get you at Mcdonalds as easy as a movie, blaming the movie for it is dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still went to see the movie first showing Friday.
    Will go vote for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't figure out how to vote, is anyone else having issues? I'll keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is odd. I've emailed them to see what they suggest. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm having a hard time finding the right place to vote. Can you link us there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. And the Batman tragedy still has me upset. So sad and devastating when something like that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award! I'm off to vote in a minute.

    And I feel so bad for the poor people in Colorado in light of this tragedy, but I really hope it doesn't impact people's desires to see the new Batman movie, which was completely awesome and the best one yet. Best of all, this Batman movie really was about hope, and it would be a shame to let one sicko ruin everything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried to figure out how to vote, but I couldn't find the place to do it. I'll check back later to see if you can find a link that will take us directly to the voting page.:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Off to vote!

    As for the shooting, I think we've had enough victims lists here in Colorado. Enough already. Don't know if I could ever watch the movie without thinking about those people in that theater.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't figure out how to vote, either. LOL I'll check back. :) Until then, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where is the place to vote??? I really would love to vote for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome! I'm gonna vote for you for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Comments brighten my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...