Anyway, Eve Gaal over at The Desert Rocks got me.
The Tag rules:
1. You must post the rules!
2. Answer the questions and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Eve's Questions - My Answers
1. Have you written a book?
Yes. I've got two completed books and two partials. One of the completed manuscripts I'm currently querying, and the other (that needs to be edited still) replaced one of the partials when it morphed from MG to YA. The other partial really needs to be told in more than one book, and I'll be outlining it as a trilogy later this year.
2. Were you a participant in the famous Underwear Challenge of 2010?
No. But I did get sucked into it in 2011.
3. What is your favorite children’s book?
4. Tell us about the last time you went to the library. Alone or with someone else?
Last week, when I met some friends there. I work for my city and the library is attached to my building. I LOVE my library.
5. Do you prefer the internet for research?
I love doing research using the Internet. I let my fingers do the walking.
6. What’s your favorite flower?
I love the smell of carnations.
7. Do have a distaste for used cook books?
No, I just don't use them much anymore.
8. Have you ever used a book to repair a bed or to hold up the leg of a table?
Nope. I have a very handy hubby.
9. If you could enter a certain scene in a book, which one would it be?
It would so be when Kaladin saves Dalinar in The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson. Those two men ROCK!
10. What book is on your nightstand now?
11. Do you read to your pet?
Nope. My little doggy died last summer, but I didn't read to her anyway. Now, ask me about reading to my grandkids . . .
Okay, here are my questions:
- If Abe Lincoln and George Washington got into a fight who’d win--and why?
- What was your favorite book in 2011?
- If you had a magical snail that could grant wishes, what would you ask for?
- What would your last meal be if you were on death row?
- Who is your favorite, Bill or Ted? Why?
- What will your weapon of choice be for the coming zombie apocalypse? Why?
- Who is your favorite literary stalker?
- If people were thrown in jail for bad habits, what would you be thrown in jail for?
- What is the most distant place you've visited or lived?
- If a spaceship were to land outside your house right now, would you get in it? If yes, where would you ask it to take you--and it could be anywhere you wanted to go.
- Who is your favorite author?
Far Away Eyes