Friday, December 10, 2010

New Edit Done!

From this post
Wow! I finally finished working through a major edit/rewrite on my story (still can't figure out a title for the dang thing). I'm over 100,000 words now. I still have a couple of story glitches to work through (like more of a main character in Part 3 without making the addition anticlimatic).

*sigh* There's so much involved in this fiction writing thing, but I am having SO much fun learning how to do it.

My niece, Carole, has been helping me out by reading it and giving me feedback. Carole read it to her daughter, Kay, and they both really like it. I can't express how thrilling it is to be a storyteller and having people like your saga (hopefully they're not just trying to be nice).

Now I will take a break from my first story and get back to work on the SciFi tale. Paul's been bugging me about it again, and last night we were bouncing ideas around.

So much to do and so little time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...