Monday, December 27, 2010

Edit Completed

Oh my freakin' heck! I've finished Edit #5, formatted it, and now I'm ready to print it out and proofread it. Then it's on to an editor I have lined up.

I'm scared.

Now I may actually have to do something with it. Once my editor is finished doing her thing, I guess I could just take it to Kinkos or some other likely printing place and have a (very expensive) single copy made for me. Or, I could do what this seminar taught about self publishing. Or I can really put my self esteem on the block and actually submit it to either a publisher (there are several local ones who prefer not to work through an agent) or an agent.

Oh. I forgot. I don't have a title.

Phew. Decision put off indefinitely! I've been trying to come up with a title for nearly a year, and I've been unsuccessful.

Epic fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments brighten my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...