Wednesday, January 3, 2024

IWSG - January 2024

 Click here to find out more and to see a list of other IWSG blogs.

Purpose: To share and encourage. Writers can express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. Those who have been through the fire can offer assistance and guidance. It’s a safe haven for insecure writers of all kinds!
The awesome co-hosts for the January 3 posting of the IWSG are Joylene Nowell Butler, Olga Godim, Diedre Knight, and Natalie Aguirre!

Optional Question: Do you follow back your readers on BookBub or do you only follow back other authors? 


To be honest, I don't know how to follow someone back. So far, I've only followed authors. I guess we all learn something new. lol

What about you?


14 comments:

  1. I follow everyone but I'm not as active there as I should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not published and don't follow anyone on BookBub. I'm on Goodreads some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only on Goodreads to be part of their yearly challenge.

      Delete
  3. I have very basic understanding of Bookbub. Lot to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Donna! Wishing you much success in 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even know what Bookbub was so you're way ahead of me, at least!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BookBub's a great resource since they sent your followers a notice when you have a new release (I think in your country though). And it costs nothing.

      Delete
  6. I can't tell if my comments are posting. Hopefully, they are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I know the first comment didn't make it. I was saying that I also didn't realize that you could follow readers.

      Delete
    2. That's how I feel when I post on your blog too. lol

      Delete
  7. I have a number of writers whose books I translated and they became my friends on social networks, and almost all domestic writers will ad me as a friend on Facebook after I write a review for them on our publishers website. I have quite a lot of friends among you writing people :) Most of them want me to write a review for them there because it is our biggest site, so they are appreciative.

    ReplyDelete

Comments brighten my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...